-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jcafaro10
Sent: 26 July 2007 22:48
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Error code 2753?

Trying to get my installer to work.  It works for the main files but there
are some files I don't want to install unless I click Complete (as Opposed
to typical, I'm using mondo).  It copies the files correctly regardless but
when I also want it to run the ones that it copies.  I think the problem is
because of TypicalDefault="advertise" but isn't that how I set a feature to
not be installed typically but only under comlpete? Example:

<Directory Id="dotnetfx" Name="dotnetfx">
              <Component Id="dotnetfx.exe"
Guid="{3AF116C7-E703-4F4D-B7BC-B9D4C0E0F093}">
                <File Id="dotnetfxexe" Name="dotnetfx.exe" KeyPath="yes"
Source="C:\tfs\ChannelBox\prereq\dotnetfx\dotnetfx.exe" />
              </Component>
</Directory>
--------------------------
<Feature Id='dotnetfx' Title='Microsoft .NET Framework' Level="1"
TypicalDefault="advertise">
        <ComponentRef Id="dotnetfx.exe" />
</Feature>
--------------------------