Hi there,
I'm developing an installation package for a project using WIX toolset. One
of the requirements for the project is to let the end-user choose if they
want to install the application for just one user or for everyone using the
machine (*Just me/Everyone*). As per my research, i can expose this using *
'ALLUSERS'* property whose values are :

   - 0 - Single User;
   - 1 - Everyone;
   - 2 - *i don't remember*

Now i've developed a new Dialog with a control of type RadioButtonGroup for
the user to choose between:

   - *Everyone* (value of 1);
   - *Just me* (value of 0).

Its all fine till here but when i run the test installations and chooses the
option 'Just me' (value of 0), the package still goes ahead and installs the
shortcuts for 'Everyone'. On checking the logfile, i've found the ALLUSERS
property does get set to '0' but it then gets set to '1', i've no clue as to
why. Here's the message from the log file:

*MSI (s) (5C:0C) [18:18:56:118]: PROPERTY CHANGE: Modifying ALLUSERS
property. Its current value is '0'. Its new value: '1'.*

I am aware of the fact that taking ALLUSERS property out of the wix source
files shall(and does) install the package for the current user ('Just me' -
value of '0'). But i want to incorporate the feature of providing the option
to let the end-user choose.
I'd be really thankful with any pointers concerning this issue.
Thanks
Gautam