Gautam Kaushal wrote:
I'm developing an installation package for a project using WIX toolset. One of the requirements for the project is to let the end-user choose if they want to install the application for just one user or for everyone using the machine ( *Just me/Everyone*).

First thing: That choice has very little utility. There's no way to make a single package actually per-user; it will still require elevation, for example, on Vista. The only thing it's controlling is where shortcuts appear.

As per my research, i can expose this using *'ALLUSERS'* property whose values are :

    * 0 - Single User;
    * 1 - Everyone;
    * 2 - /i don't remember/

A per-user ALLUSERS is when ALLUSERS isn't defined. An ALLUSERS value of 0 isn't valid.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/