Hi,

I need to build a project to output several cabinets.
At the moment I have a problem doing this because I found the following bug:
- I defined several Medias (several cabinets)
- I defined the Directory structure
- I placed all the Components within DirectoryRefs
If I set the DiskId attribute in the Directory elements, all files will end up
in the first defined cabinet (and receive warnings about empty cabinets).
If I set the DiskId attribute in the DirectoryRef elements, all files are
packed in the correct cabinets.

I assume (hope) this is a bug, as I would not want to define the DiskId in the
DirectoryRef.
It is time consuming (large number of DirectoryRefs to the same directory) and
hard to maintain.

If required, I can submit a sample wxs file showing the problem.

Furthermore, the problem complicates even more when:
- I have a MSI project which defines the Media elements
- I have several WIXLIB projects included in the MSI project
Each WIXLIB defines the Directory, DirectoryRef, Component, File elements.
Top-most Directory sets the DiskId attribute.
When building the project, I receive errors:
********.wxs(28): error LGHT0094: Unresolved reference to symbol 'Media:1' in
section 'Fragment:'.
for each line which contains an File element.

Can somebody take a look at this and let me know if I did something wrong ?
Is there another WiX build I can use to set the DiskId attribute only in the
Directory elements and everything to work OK  :)) ??

Thanks for your help,
Adrian