I'm trying to test out patching based on the following instructions,
http://blogs.msdn.com/pmarcu/archive/2007/06/28/sample-patch.aspx

Are these steps accurate?  I get the following error on the final step.
I tried the latest and greatest version and then I went back to
3.0.3106.0 the closest to what the blog said was needed for this
functionality...same issue.

D:\Test>pyro Patch\Patch.WixMsp -out Patch\Patch.msp -t RTM
pyro.exe : error PYRO0001 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Exception Type: System.IndexOutOfRangeException

Stack Trace:
   at
Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Tools.Pyro.ParseCommandLine(String[]
rgs)
   at Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Tools.Pyro.Run(String[] args)