Hi all,

I just would like to know under what conditions does the following action
execute:

<CustomAction Id='AlreadyUpdated' Error='Foobar 1.0 has already been updated
to 1.0.1 or newer.' />

(The snippet is taken from the WiX Tutorial, lesson 4: *
http://www.tramontana.co.hu/wix/lesson4.php*<http://www.tramontana.co.hu/wix/lesson4.php>)

I could not produce such a case, but it would be great to *test* - and of
course understand - it.

I've been trying to modify the "New" sample to an even newer one with
version 1.0.2. After I installed the modified version, I could still
(re)install the 1.0.1 version without a problem, I think because the command
line properties (REINSTALL, ..) had to be specified. So what would be the
correct "solution" to produce the error?

Thanks in advance!