Hi all,

I have a question about the setupbld.exe tool.

I'm using this tool in WixV3 with the mcpsu options and I've noticed some strange behaviour. When I perform a minor upgrade of my product using the generated executable file, not all of the files are upgraded. Only the files that have changed are updated. I thought that even on a minor upgrade, all the files for the installed components would be upgraded (even if they haven't changed). If this is the normal behaviour, is there a way to force all files to be upgraded?

By the way, I see that the files have not been updated because the timestamps don't change on upgrade... maybe my test is not right.

Thanks for your help.

Fred
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Fr=C3=A9d=C3=A9ric Viollet
n;quoted-printable:Viollet;Fr=C3=A9d=C3=A9ric
org:Bull, Architect of an Open World (TM);Evidian S.A.
adr;quoted-printable:;;Rue Jean Jaur=C3=A8s;Les Clayes Sous Bois;;78340;France
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Software Engineer
tel;work:01 30 80 77 34
url:http://www.evidian.com - http://www.bull.com