Frédéric Viollet a écrit :
Bob Arnson a écrit :
Frédéric Viollet wrote:
When I perform a minor upgrade of my product using the generated executable file, not all of the files are upgraded. Only the files that have changed are updated. I thought that even on a minor upgrade, all the files for the installed components would be upgraded (even if they haven't changed).
That's controlled by the settings in REINSTALLMODE.

The REINSTALLMODE options are set by the bootstrapper, aren't they?
I'm using the setupbld bootstrapper with the "mcpsu" options. Does this seem correct?

Thanks again.

Fred
Ok. I've just had a look at setupbld source code. And it seems that REINSTALLMODE is set to vomus for a minor upgrade. I guess I need it to be set to vamus to force all files to be rewritten. Is there another bootstrapper that would allow me to achieve this?

Thanks again.

Fred

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Fr=C3=A9d=C3=A9ric Viollet
n;quoted-printable:Viollet;Fr=C3=A9d=C3=A9ric
org:Bull, Architect of an Open World (TM);Evidian S.A.
adr;quoted-printable:;;Rue Jean Jaur=C3=A8s;Les Clayes Sous Bois;;78340;France
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Software Engineer
tel;work:01 30 80 77 34
url:http://www.evidian.com - http://www.bull.com