Phil Wilson

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of V K
Gangwar
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 5:01 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Return Value of RegistrySearch

Hello All,

In following code what would be the value of OLDVERSIONFOPUND.
Actually I want "data" value of version (Which is 1.07.3) in my case how
I can get that. i have to take decision based on that value.

<Property Id="OLDVERSIONFOUND">
      <RegistrySearch Id="OLDVERSION" Type="raw" Root="HKLM"
Key="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{7A06128A-B3D8-
4125-9C4D-34BFDA05C9FB}" Name="Version">
      </RegistrySearch>
    </Property>

regards,
Veerendra

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
Play Monopoly Here and Now
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48223/*http:/get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?ga
mekey=monopolyherenow>  (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo!
Games.