There is already an msi and subsequent patches.
In my msi I have the following dir structure(simplification):

root
  \---- d1
        \----- good d2
  \---- wrong d2  (same name as other d2)

I guess this came about from an accidental  file explorer copy and is now
in the msi.

This is creating problems as new files added to good d2 aren't being
properly picked up.

The ideal solution would be to wipe wrong d2 and create the patch, but
this creates errors.

>From scouring the mailing list it looks like I can't get rid of files.  Is
there a clean way to handle this goof, or do I need to start using the
bad d2 everywhere?

Thanks,
Dave