Thanks for your reply John. I tried to build bootstrapper by doing msbuild
bootstrapper.xml,
but I am getting error:
error MSB4036: The "GenerateBootstrapper" task was not found.

My bootstrapper.xml looks as below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <Project xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/msbuild/2003";>
    <ItemGroup>
      <BootstrapperFile Include="Microsoft.Net.Framework.2.0">
        <ProductName>.NET Framework 2.0</ProductName>
      </BootstrapperFile>
      <BootstrapperFile Include=" Microsoft.Windows.Installer.3.1">
        <ProductName>Windows Installer 3.1</ProductName>
      </BootstrapperFile>
      <BootstrapperFile Include="Microsoft.JSharp.2.0 ">
        <ProductName>Visual J# redistributable</ProductName>
      </BootstrapperFile>
      <BootstrapperFile Include="Microsoft.Sql.Server.Express.1.0">
        <ProductName>SQL Server 2005 Express Edition</ProductName>
      </BootstrapperFile>
    </ItemGroup>
    <Target Name="Bootstrapper">
      <GenerateBootstrapper
        ApplicationFile="Test_Dot_NET.msi" ApplicationName="Test_Dot_NET"
        BootstrapperItems="@(BootstrapperFile)" OutputPath="bin"
        ComponentsLocation="Relative" Culture="pt-PT"
        Path="C:\WIX\Test_Dot_NET\release" />
    </Target>
  </Project>

Please advise.