Hi,

I can't get copyfile to copy a file.

Here is the element I use (PATH is a property set earlier)

<File Id="FILE1" Name="FILE1" LongName="MovieSearch.gram"
Source="$(var.SOURCEPATH)\ \">

                <CopyFile Id="CopyFile" DestinationName=" FILE1"
DestinationLongName="file.txt" DestinationProperty="[PATH]\dir\" />

</File>

If I use DestinationProperty="PATH" it works.

I have also tried DestinationProperty="PATH\dir\"

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Mike