-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 2:58 PM
To: WiX Users
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Problems with copy file

In article
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
m>,
    "Mike Menaker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  writes:

> <File Id=3D"FILE1" Name=3D"FILE1" LongName=3D"MovieSearch.gram"
> Source=3D"$(var.SOURCEPATH)\ \">
>                 <CopyFile Id=3D"CopyFile" DestinationName=3D" FILE1"
> DestinationLongName=3D"file.txt" DestinationProperty=3D"[PATH]\dir\"
/>
> </File>   =20
>
> If I use DestinationProperty=3D"PATH" it works.
>
> I have also tried DestinationProperty=3D"PATH\dir\"
>
> What am I doing wrong?

DestinationProperty must be the name of a row in your Directory table,
it isn't a formatted string that gives the location of the directory.

So to fix your problem, add a Directory element that defines
[PATH]\dir and then reference this in your CopyFile element.
--
"The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline" -- DirectX 9 draft available for
download