Hi all!

  I'm using WiX 2.0.5325.
  I'm trying to initialize a checkbox control which is linked to a property.
The property is initialized according to different conditions which are
evaluated by a vbscript customaction, far before the dialog containing the
control shows up. In fact I even tried to sequence it with 1, to be the
first operation of the installation.
  The checkbox does not reflect the dynamically initialized value, which I
have checked with an MsgBox, but it reflects properly an initial value
provided via a property tag. Currently I've removed any default values, so
it is always unchecked when it shows up.
  Does anyone know a way to accomplish the initialization I'm stuck with?
What am I overlooking?

  Thanks,

  Janos