I have used the ServiceControl element as below:

<ServiceControl Id='ADService' Name='XYZ AdminConsole' Start='both'
            Stop='uninstall'/>

I have logged on as Administrator and "XYZ AdminConsole" is running.

Now if I run my MSI package, it is failing and showing: Service 'XYZ
AdminConsole'(XYZ AdminConsole) failed to start. Verify that you have
sufficient preveledges to start system services.

Do you have any idea about?

Thanks!