Hi,

When I run the new version of installer, it invokes the installed old version.
I don't want that happen. I want the new version installed anyway. How can I
break the link between the new and the old? I changed Product ID GUID but it
didn't help. Using Launch Conditions do not help because old version is
invoked. Here I am not asking "msiexec /fv". My users will likely run the
installer by double clicking.

Thanks,Davut