The texts for this are definied in the properties
SelChildCostPos, SelChildCostNeg, SelParentCostPosPos,
SelParentCostPosNeg, SelParentCostNegPos, SelParentCostNegNeg

In the MSI help you can find details about this at the SelectionList
control description (http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa371604.aspx
)

However, you cannot change the size displayed there.

Best regards,
Sebastian Brand

Instyler Software - http://www.instyler.com