Hi,

My question is different.

See in CustomSetup Dialog, you will find one message as "This feature
requires 200MB on your hard drive"

Now for silent install functionality i want this number(200MB) to compare
the space.

For example:

My C drive has actual disk space 100MB and D drive has space 2GB

According to my silent install functionality, reqdiskspace is 200 MB, but C
drive has only 100 MB
So with my functionality, the installer automatically select next avilable
drive(here D drive).
if(reqdiskspace>actualdiskspace)
go for next drive

Presently reqdiskspace I hardcoded as 200MB(what ever the number is there in
message "This feature requires....")

But in future of my feature size increases to 300 MB, then again I have to
modify manually
"int reqdiskspace=300"

So  to avoid this, I want the number in that message. So i will get this
number through MSIGETPROPERTY
in my C++ DLL and I can use.