I'm trying to create an MSI that installs a .NET assembly and registers
it for use in SQL Server 2005.

The problem is that the SQL I'm executing inside a SqlString is telling
SQL Server to load the assembly, but when I install the MSI it seems
that the assembly hasn't been copied to its final destination when the
SQL action executes.

My question: is it possible to change the order that the actions execute
in such that the assembly will be where it is supposed to be by the time
the SQL commands start executing?

Thanks,

Chris

My WiX 3 markup (abridged)

<Component Id="MyAssembly.dll"
   <File
     Name="MyAssembly.dll"
     Id="MyAssembly.dll"
     Source="..." />

   <Component Id="Database">
     <SqlDatabase
       xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/SqlExtension";
       Id="MyDb" ConfirmOverwrite="no" CreateOnInstall="yes"
       DropOnUninstall="yes" Server="[ComputerName]"

Database="MyDb">

       <SqlString Id="SQLString01" ExecuteOnInstall="yes"
         SQL="create assembly FoolEncryption from '[#FoolAssembly]'" />
     </SqlDatabase>
     <CreateFolder />
   </Component>
</Component>