-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of vishnum
Sent: 25 February 2008 04:11
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Name of the msi with in the install file

Hello:

Thank you very much for your response.

What I am trying to do is I have a custom action (external, in a dll)
which
based on the msi name writes data to the registry. I tried using
"OriginalDatabase" property for this but it kept returning empty string.
It
returns the name of the msi only after "InstallFinalize" sequence.

Thanks,
Vishnu

+++ Virus-scanned by MailControl for Oxford Instruments +++