On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 02:56:30 +0100, Aurélien DEROUINEAU wrote:

Aurélien,

> Still waiting for an answer…

This question turns up from time to time. As far as I'm concerned, I stick to
the mailing list. If a forum would be set up with an alternative mailing list
interface to satisfy both worlds (which is, actually, not that complicated to
do), I would have no objection, of course, but if wix-users would become
web-only, I would stop following it and contributing to it at once. Logging in
to numerous websites (I have quite a few lists to follow), navigating, looking
for new posts, writing replies in web text entry fields take much more time
than I can possibly afford and still do some work... :-)

Bye,
   Gábor