Hi everybody,

Hope you are fine.

I have created an installer with "WiXUi.InstallDir". I need to check the
install path that the user selects and not let him continue the installation
if the path contains a space. The installation is continued when the user
choose a path which does not contain a space, and I don't want to break the
installation. How can I check this and inform the user that he must choose a
path without space in it?

I was told once that I may require a custom action, and I will be able to
use the >< operators to check for the space. I found no good explanation
about this. Can anybody help me about this more?

Thank you very much.