Hi

After having read about all the gotchas of minor upgrades, including the
necessity for msiexec command-line args, I think it's best (in our case) to
always change the product code and be sure to always get a clean install.

I expect it results in more file deleting/copying activity than would be
necessary, but that's ok.

Is there any other downside I should be aware of?

Can I still only change the third field of the product version number?

Is it true, that this way I can even perform a clean downgrade, if
necessary?

Is there a good example for <Upgrade> and <UpgradeVersion> ?

Thanks,
Mark