Hello,

I have noticed that when I run an MSI that I have developed via WIX, I get a
UAC prompt as expected to install the files. However, in the UAC prompt, it
states that the MSI is from an "Unknown Publisher". Does anyone know if I need
to specify anything within my WIX file to populate this entry?

Thanks in advance!

Ryan Elliott | * [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Windows Essential Business Server (fka
"Centro") | Microsoft Corporation | * 425.722.4998