For an ISV, you'll have to provide an uninstall utility with instructions for
it to run in the context of every user who ever installed the product.    For
an enterprise,  running that in a GPO assigned user logon script.

Chad Blomquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I was afraid this was the case.  Is there a typical approach to fixing this
mistake when pushing an upgrade to a product that is already out in the wild?