I vote to lock non-members out.  I would have normally replied to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] of the specific individual anyhow because of many,
many reminders
not to respond to individual people so that we can all benefit from the
conversation.

I stopped reading and responding to e-mails on this thread (with the
exception of this one) because it takes way too long to filter out the
garbage.

Dana