  _____

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Albert van
Peppen
        Sent: 23 April 2008 10:48
        To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
more spam

        Correctly if I am wrong but the member list of a mailling group
can be scanned to known spammers and get bounced from it; this way you
can bounce a spammer from all groups in one go (although it will give
some frustration if your mistakenly get bounced...) <smile />

  _____