    From: Christopher Painter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 1:25 PM
To: Jason Ginchereau; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] DTF in WiX

    I have a few other questions for you if you don't mind.

    1) Will DTF have support for authoring MSI 4.5 style Embedded External UI
handlers?

    2) The Sample C# custom action references a Session.Property[ string
Property ]  but when I add the reference and using statement I get an error
that that Session doesn't have a definition for Property.  Am I pulling in the
wrong reference or something?

    3) The CHM topic references a Samples\ManagedCA directory. I don't see it?

    4)  What's your favorite beverage?

Jason Ginchereau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

      Looks like Errors.resources.resources got ignored by by the zip which is
supposed to pickup all the sources, because of the .resources file extension.
I'll fix it for the next build.

    Meanwhile you can create that file by running resgen.exe on Errors.txt. (I
should probably make that happen during the project build anyway.) Or you can
build without it, but you'll get resource exceptions instead of error messages
if you encounter any errors in cabinet creation/extraction.

    -Jason-