I'd like to see a comprehensive set of docs for adding/modifying custom UI
pieces. Things like sequencing UI dialogs one after another has been brought
up multiple times. I found websites like this one:
http://www.dizzymonkeydesign.com/blog/misc/adding-and-customizing-dlgs-in-wi
x-3/ help out a lot, but I'd like to see a little more documentation.

Thanks,
Alex G.