-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Reed
(SQL)
Sent: 17 June 2008 23:04
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Sql Server: Reporting Services

Murray, I was asked about this by customers and MVPs @ TechEd, so it's
on the radar (mine, at least). If you'd like to feed your requirements
into my team and/or SSRS', I'd be happy to hear them offline. Ditto for
Integration Services.

If my team builds "it" (whatever it is) for SSRS deployment, we would
most likely contribute it back to WiX directly or create a community
project in CodePlex.

David Reed | Program Manager - SQL Server Community & Samples, SQL
Ranger, MCA:Database
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | o: 425-703-0867 | m: 425-765-0487 |
http://blogs.msdn.com/reedme/

Know a SQL Hero? Want to be one? Just want to win a Windows Home Server?
SQL Heroes Contest 2008
http://blogs.msdn.com/sqlheroes/

Snowden