From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Maxim Vyazovsky
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:36 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] WiX and Support Information in "Add or Remove
Programs" panel

Thank you Alex,
dark doesn't insert asterisks in the version.
it's incorrect formatting, i wanted simply highlight version with bold in my
email client, but here
http://www.nabble.com/WiX-and-Support-Information-in-%22Add-or-Remove-Programs%22-panel-td17985802.htmli
see version between stars.

so do not pay attention on these asterisks.