From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alexander
Shevchuk
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 11:05
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] WiX and Support Information in "Add or Remove
Programs" panel

I see what you mean.  I just did a quick test with product version set to
001.000.000.0000.
When I opened msi with Orca, ProductVersion is set to 1.0.0.0.  If I manually
change the product version back to what I have in the WiX file than I can see
all zeros in the ARP.

So, it seems like it is WiX's problem.  It changes ProductVersion by removing
leading zeros.

Alex