If I were you, I would play with <InstallUISequence> where some
variations could yield the expected results. This is how I display a
Firewall Dialog which adds some applications to the Windows Firewall
after installation. Normally, the ExitDlg would be displayed when
finishing the installation, but I needed it customized.

  <Show Dialog="FirewallDlg" Sequence="7999">
    <![CDATA[
            ((VersionNT = 501 And ServicePackLevel >= 2) Or (VersionNT =
502 And ServicePackLevel >= 1) Or (VersionNT = 600))
            And SomeLongCondition And Not EXISTINGPRODUCTS
        ]]>
  </Show>
  <Show Dialog="ExitDlg" OnExit="success">
     <![CDATA[
        Not (
            ((VersionNT = 501 And ServicePackLevel >= 2) Or (VersionNT =
502 And ServicePackLevel >= 1) Or (VersionNT = 600))
            And SomeLongCondition And Not EXISTINGPRODUCTS
            )
        ]]>
  </Show>

As long as you have Sequence and Conditions, there should be a way.