Or you can use the same ExitDlg and customize the elements inside it
like bitmaps, static text, position of elements based on conditions.
    <Control Id="Description1" Type="Text" X="135" Y="130" Width="220"
Height="40" Text="For new users, we recommend that you read the quick
guide located on the web. Click on the Finish button to exit the Setup
Wizard." Transparent="yes">
      <Condition Action="show">Not EXISTINGPRODUCTS</Condition>
      <Condition Action="hide">1</Condition>
    </Control>
    <Control Id="Description2" Type="Text" X="135" Y="130" Width="220"
Height="40" Text="The Upgrade process completed." Transparent="yes">
      <Condition Action="show">EXISTINGPRODUCTS</Condition>