Hi,

i've got another problem. I'm using Visual Studio 2005 to develop my WiX
installer. The installer works fine, but one problem i have left is the
fact that I can't get Visual Studio/WiX to choose the right localization
files according to the language that is set. I have included all my
localization files into the project, some for german string some others
for the english versions. But I allways get a german version even if I
set the language attributes to english (1033). Does anyone have an idea
how to fix that?

Andreas Hellwig