From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wixuser1105
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:56 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] XmlConfig question

Hi Alex, Sorry to intrude with a different basic question. In the below
example you put this File="[#AppConfig]" how did you define that property?
It should be destination path right? I would like to know the syntax since
there will be a heirarchy of directories. and how do I concatenate the path
along with a property value? I get an error when I do that.