From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bianca Raluca [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 2:16 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] VS 2008 WIX template projects

--0-1079850064-1214385393=:37011

Hi,

Where I could find some template projects to create an installer with
WIX project in VS 2008 ? Including dialogs, registry keys, copying
files, configuration files ... basic operations during an install.
My company uses IS projects for installer developing but we are searching other
options.

Thanks,
Bianca

--0-1079850064-1214385393=:37011

projects to create an installer with
WIX project in VS 2008 ? Including dialogs, registry keys, copying
files, configuration files ... basic operations during an install. <br>My