From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anidil
Sent: Thu 26 June 2008 13:08
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Induce Sleep in the MSI script

Is there a way to do this?

1E can save a company with 10,000 PCs over $165,000 and 1,381 tons of CO2
emissions per annum.  Calculate what you can save with the award winning
NightWatchman from 1E. Discover the benefits of System Center solutions for
yourself - attend an exclusive 1E Enterprise Solutions Road Show. Visit our
website at http://www.1e.com

DISCLAIMER: This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in
delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind 1E
Ltd to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written
agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for
such purpose