Well i mean wait for a defined time.. sleep(milliseconds)

I have written a c# exe that gives a sleep of 30 seconds.But when i call it
from the installer using a CA,i see that the exe in the process list of task
manager for just 4 seconds and it doesn't hold/delay the installation
sequence for 30 seconds..