From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Rogers
Sent: Wednesday, 25 June 2008 3:37 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Problem with ComponentUnregister on reinstall

Hey Ben,

The primary error message and number is different, however, the 1402 and
1450 are return values from calls to the Windows API. Take a look at my blog
entry on the 2908 error code. You might be able to track down the resolve
with that.

http://icumove.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!FB93073C6534B681!318.entry

Hope this helps. Please let me know.

Thanks,