I'm still working on my merge module solution here, and my last e-mail riled
up some interesting convo, but never really answered my questions.   I'm
trying to use the Configuration element in my modules, does this just make
the elements available as properties?   Do I need to access them some other
way?
If someone had an example of how to do this, that would help me out a great
deal I think.   I've searched high and low, and just can't seem to find one.

Thanks for any assistance. :-)
Chris