Where's the 'cmd.exe' in that command?

"Kalvagadda, SivaKrishna (GMIT-TASS)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
07/10/2008 02:43 PM
Please respond to
"General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset."
<wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

"General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset."
<wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [WiX-users] Unable to execute commonds on commnad prompt..

 <Directory Id='TARGETDIR' Name='SourceDir'>
</Directory>
<CustomAction Id="settaskCD" Directory="TARGETDIR"
ExeCommand='cmd.exe  xmlconfig.bat' Return="check" />

With this steps opens command prompt pointing to C:\ (where my bat file
is places).

Then I tried using below step to execute the .bat file... But no luck :(

 <CustomAction Id="settask" ExeCommand="/c xmlconfig.bat" />

Regards,
SivaKrishna Kalvagadda,
201-671-5552.