Neil Enns wrote:
> I had the same thought yesterday and took a peek at the code to see how easy
> it would be to do, and it looked like something ranging between "pretty hard"
> and "nearly impossible" :(

The issue is that there's no real way of identifying the source of the
problem at the time of validation, because it's run against an
intermediate .msi database. If there were another way of identifying
validation errors, it might get demoted from 'nearly impossible' to
'only mildly impossible.'<g>

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/