From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Rogers
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 10:15 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Wix Extension Problem

Do you have a compiler class specified? It is going to be a bit difficult to
troubleshoot this without some additional information. Have you also
specified an XSD? Are you adding the project to the CVS checkout or are you
building as a stand-alone?
--
Brian Rogers
"Intelligence removes complexity." - Me