The problem might be that there's no entry point for candle to attach to...
assuming you have a completely empty Extension.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christopher
Karper
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 10:36
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Wix Extension Problem

Yeah, I tried doing that, and it compiled fine, I just got this loading
error every single time, so I figured I was messing something up in my
complication.

But, even my simple one seems to fail, and I don't understand it.  The
assembly is valid, I can look at it in .NET Reflector, and it has all the
proper attributes, etc..  so I'm not real sure how Candle is validating it,
but it fails there.

Chris