I just use Votive to set my projects up, then use MSBuild on a CI Build
machine to actually accomplish the builds.

I also need to split mine up into x86 and x64 builds, so I have all that run
within there.   I just create the projects I need, then the installer
projects for each component within the same solution, I put the installers
into a Solution folder, just to keep it organized in Visual Studio.   That's
about it, everything else just works.

Chris