I'm using the release version of WiX v2 (2.0.5805.0) and need to install
a certificate to the local machine's Trusted Root Certification
Authorities certificate store and the Trusted Publishers certificate
store - the equivalent of

 certmgr.exe -add cert.cer -s -r localMachine root
 certmgr.exe -add cert.cer -s -r localMachine trustedpublisher

Can the Certificate element in WiX v2 do this? I'm having trouble
mapping the choices for StoreName onto the Microsoft terminology above.
I guess that "root" is the Trusted Root store (as it is for certmgr) but
what about Trusted Publishers? Is that what WiX calls "ca", or does WiX
not support Trusted Publisher? The definition of "ca" in wix.chm is very
similar to that of "root" ...

I've a vague memory that installing certificates requires more than
<Certificate /> and linking against sca.wixlib; can anyone remind me
what else I need to do?

Many Thanks,
                   jjf