You could modify the maintenance UI experience to have an option for creating
additional database instances which would then execute your script again but
I'm wondering if it wouldn't be simpler to just write a small application
utility and put it in the start menu to allow a user to perform database
management functions like creating additional named database instances.

How do you feel about that?