InstallUtil is a DLL that uses the installer classes compiled into your
managed service.  So, none of the service deployment information is going to
be in the file generated by dark.  You will have to look up the
ServiceInstall element, and enter the same information you have in the self
installer.   You don't even need the installer class at that point for
release deployment.   I leave mine in FWIW, so I can do easier
install/uninstall during development and so that I can have people do a
manual InstallUtil run if they have issues in the field.

As far as installing 2 services from the same executable, you will just need
2 ServiceInstall elements (one for each service) in the component containing
your executable file.  I know this will build in Wix, but I have not tested
that it will work on deployment..  That I leave as an exercise for the OP.
:-D

Chris