From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dana Gutride
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:52 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] RegistrySearch on a REG_MULTI_SZ

Looks like retrieving a reg_multi_sz using the RegLocator table during
AppSearch is not a great way of doing this.  Plenty of places on the web
document this oddity.  I think you might just want to use a custom action
instead of a registry search to retrieve this value and write it to a
property.

dana